The college is controlled and managed by a Governing Body. The Governing Body looks after all matters pertaining to academics, discipline, management and infrastructure development. As the main body of governance, it provides effective leadership in the realization, and fulfillment of the vision and mission of the college and takes decisions and sees to its implementation. The Governing Body includes the Principal, the Vice-Principal, two teacher members, one non-teaching staff member, three guardian members and the Librarian of the college. As majority of the members are from the college itself, all decisions taken in the Governing Body are pro-institutional and meant for development of the college. The Principal cum Secretary is the face of the Governing Body. As a ground leader, he manages and controls everything in co-operation with the Vice-Principal, the Ministerial Staff, all Heads of Departments, the Students' Union, the IQAC and different Committees. Teachers actively participate in the decisions taken in the Academic Committee, Library Committee, Grievance Redressal Cell, Discipline Maintenance Committee, Admission Committee, Examination Committee, Construction Committee etc. The Governing Body undertakes financial management of the college.
Structure of Governing Body
1. President. (Term 5 Years)
2. Secretary. (Principal ex-officio)
3. Vice-Principal.(Member ex-officio)
4. Two University Nominees. (Term 3 years)
5. Three Guardian members. (Term 3 years)
6. Two teacher representatives. (Term one year)
7. Librarian of the college.
8. One member from non-teaching staff.
9. Local MLA as a permanent special invitee.